North Edinburgh Drug Advice Centre

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
North Edinburgh Drug Advice Centre

NEDAC

2 posters

l.e.a.p in january

gordonw

l.e.a.p in january Empty Re: l.e.a.p in january

Post  gordonw Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:56 am

hi there, thanks for replying.yes there is a aftercare package available through the treatment centre but i felt that getting honest was hard for me,getting clean was easy as i had sunk so low and my life was hell.understanding about myself and trusting another is very hard for me,iv never trusted anyone.having spent alot of my life in and out of homes and prisons iv became very good at hiding my feelings,and tend to put up barriers rather than show who i really am..it was the same at leap and i never trusted anyone there,this is why i find it easy to tell you how i really am feeling,theres no ego around when am looking at a screen..i dont know where to go now and i really want to understand about myself and my addiction,and am hoping that i can,this is where nedac might be able to help me but am from west lothian and am not sure if this is possible..this site has helped me,that i know and it has helped me look at myself,so thanks again and i hope too meet you one day....yours gordon
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

l.e.a.p in january Empty Re finished detox

Post  Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Hi Gordon,

really pleased to hear that you managed to detox and completed Leap. I would suggest that you contact us at NEDAC 0131 332 2314 and refer yourself so that you can get a worker. We have an allocation meeting every Tuesday so if you manage to call the office tomorrow (Monday) you will be allocated a worker this week, as we do not have a waiting list.

Just one question though, does Leap not help you with this through their aftercare aspect of service?

But you are more than welcome to conatct us and see what we can do to help.

Regards

Stu
    gordonw

l.e.a.p in january Empty finished detox

Post  gordonw Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:38 pm

i went too leap,got clean and ive now returned to my own place again..iv still got problems but its not drugs today,am looking for ways too continue staying this way..i attend n.a,a.a but was wondering if nedac can offer me anything..thanks for replying to my messages.....yours G.Wilson lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

l.e.a.p in january Empty Re LEAP in January

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:50 am

Hi Gordon,

that is realy great news and hope that you do well. It is a good service and I think you will gain a lot of self awareness.

Please let me know how you get on.

Stuart
    gordonw

l.e.a.p in january Empty l.e.a.p in january

Post  gordonw Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 am

should be entering leap in january

Sponsored content

l.e.a.p in january Empty Re: l.e.a.p in january

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:04 am